Teacher training to become a Suzuki™ Violin Teacher
An European Suzuki™ Association (ESA) approved Teacher Training course
Faculty Lilja Hjaltadottir & Jan Matthiesen
2018/19 in Bergen, Norway
- The Teacher Training Course is organized in cooporation with Norsk Suzuki Forbund (NSF) and Bergen Kulturskole
- During the course you will upgrade your teaching tools, knowledge about pedagogy, ideas for motivating the students and maybe also your own playing. You will get a set of tools and a clear understanding of the step by step progression in the Suzuki™ Method. Your skills of teaching group and individual lessons should improve.
- The lessons on the course will be both individual and in groups.
- You can read more about the Suzuki™ Method on: http://www.europeansuzuki.org/about-us/the-suzuki-method/
- The Course consists of 6 weekends. All the teaching will take place in Bergen Kulturskole. You are only allowed to miss one weekend, if you want to do the exam, unless you have a special agreement with the Trainers of the course.
Sept. 15th– 16th, 2018
Oct. 20th– 21th, 2018
Nov. 17th– 18th, 2018
Feb. 2nd– 3rd, 2019
March 23rd– 24th, 2019
April 27th– 28th, 2019
Exam: May 11th– 12th, 2019
- Price is 19900 NOK to be paid at Sept. 1st. The payment can be divided into three (Sept. 1st, Nov. 1st, Feb. 1st). Examfee is depending of the number of participants.
The course account is in Jyske Bank, reg. nr. 6610 konto nr. 0002193270, SWIFT: JYBADKKK, Iban DK39 6610 0002193270 – recipient: Jan Matthiesen. Skovgaardsvaenget 174, 8310 Tranbjerg J, Denmark
- All course participants are required to be teacher-members of their national Suzuki™ association to participate in the course.
- For more detailed information (curiculum and overview), please contact Lilja Hjaltadottir (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jan Matthiesen (email@example.com).
Sign up by using this Survey Monkey.