An European Suzuki™ Association (ESA) approved Teacher Training course
This course is for violinists with an academy degree or similar, who would like to become a Suzuki™ Teacher or continue their Suzuki™ Teacher Training.
- You can read more about the Suzuki™ Method on:
- The faculty on the course (Lilja Hjaltadottir and Jan Matthiesen) are ESA approved Teacher Trainers and have many years of experience in training teachers.
- The Course consists of 6 weekends + extra lessons at Geilo, Norwegian Suzuki Associations Summer Institute. The weekend will take place in Bergen Kulturskole. You can only miss one weekend if you want to do the exam, unless you make special arrangements.
- Dates: 2017: Jan 6th-7th, Feb. 17th- 18th, May 5th- 6th, June 9th- 10th, Sep. 15th- 16th, Oct. 27th- 28th
Exam 2018: Nov. Nov. 17th- 18th
- Price of the course is 19 900 NKR which can be split in 3; 6634 NKR (to be paid
Jan. 1st, April 15th, Aug. 15th). There is an additional fee for the exam including
accompanist, this is to be paid by Oct. 1st). If you bring your own accompanist for
the exam the exam fee is reduced by 400 NKR
The course account is in Jyske Bank, reg. nr. 6610 konto nr. 0002193270,
SWIFT: JYBADKKK, Iban DK39 6610 0002193270 – recipient: Jan Matthiesen.
Skovgaardsvaenget 174, 8310 Tranbjerg J, Denmark
- All course participants are required to be (teacher) members of their national Suzuki™ association to participate in the course, please bring a receipt to the first course weekend. (Norsk Suzuki Forbund: http://norsuzuki.no/innmelding/ )
- For more detailed information (curiculum and overview), please contact Jan Matthiesen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Subject to change. The trainers on the course have the right to exclude anybody, who can be an obstruction for a succesful training course.